Periodically when you install a bluebot device you may experience what we described as "noise" or "false flow". This can display as irregular flow patterns from 0.1 to 0.4 gpm or higher. You can confirm you have noise by turning off the water, if flow readings are still being recorded you will need to set the zero point on your device.
Home > Device > Device Info > Set Zero Point Function
- Open the bluebot water iOS application.
- Beginning at on the home screen or summary screen select the device with noise.
- Scroll to the bottom of the device detail and enter device info.
- Ensure your water pipe has zero flow, if any flow occurs during the calibration it will fail.
- Tap “set zero point” and the bluebot device will recalibrate the zero point and remove the noise.